10.07.2011

It's Friday, Friday

YO YO YO wat upppp!!! <~~~ I could never pull that off in real life.

Just wanted to fill you in on a lil somethin somethin. Me and my friend are developing an awesome web series. He's writing and acting in it and I'm helping him with the production side of it (and of course acting in it duh).

It's going fall under the whole supernatural genre that's oh so very popular right now! And we're actually going to film a scene from it as sort of a teaser within the next week. Yeahhhh hunnay. I can't wait to show you guys!

I honestly wish I could tell you more about it but the write swore me to secrecy. . .

OK WAIT! I never understood why people would start talking about something and get you all excited about it IF THEY KNEW "they couldn't give you any specific details" about it. You know what I'm talking about? Kiiiiiiinda like what I did now?? Oooops. But I mean maybe its ok ONLY when I do it?? ;-)

Anyhoo, I PROMISE to show you the little teaser scene when I it have ok? =)

Happy Friday ~


It’s Friday, Friday . . . Gotta get down on Friday . . . Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (you know that song runs through your head every Friday) . . . .