10.10.2011

When one door closes . . .

SOOOOO I've decided that I'm going to start posting more! Yay? YAY!

I meannnn new things (little and not so little) happen allll the time sooo why not share right?? RIGHT.

SO (<~~~ I swearrr to GOD I need to find a new word to replace "so" I use it to start off pretty much every sentence. Trust me its no different when I actually SPEAK in real life. Anywayyyyy back to what I was saying ~~~>) today I got some interesting news . . . a couple of weeks ago I auditioned for the lead in a feature and got a callback. Went to the callback and must have done a pretty good job because they gave me a new scene to do as a cold read! (Nice.)

Welllll a few weeks went by and I didn't hear anything. I just thought Ok I guess I wasn't what they were looking for BUT THEN I got an email forwarded to me today from my agent from the producer from that film! They said I was their #4 Choice (fair enough) BUT he's developing this OTHER feature and he thinks I'm perfect for a role in that. He sent over the script so I can take a look at it. I've read the beginning so far but its looking coooooool.

LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! When one door closes another one opens ~

DO you guys feel thoroughly updated?? I hope so! If not lemme know kayyy? I'd be more than HAPPY to talk more ;-)

Till next time friends! Have a wonderful night ~