10.29.2011

The Glee Project

So here's the thing . . . even though my last post was only 8 days ago . . . that's not good enough!! Right?? I've def gotten better about posting BUT I wanna start posting AT LEAST twice a week. It's like who DOESN'T wanna hang with their cyber friends more often riiiight? I'm gunna do it. Its gunna happen. Get excited.

Anyhoooo Hayyy Guyssss! How ya doinnn? Splendid I'm hoping!

Guys! I was reading my journal (yes I totes keep a journal. i'm secretly a 13 year old girl.) entries from the past month and I realized that October has been a BADASS MONTH!! LOTS of great auditions! Had some greatttt meetings! And it's only getting better! (damn. I use alot of exclamation points)

To end this supa awesome month and transition into the NEXT supa awesome month I'm auditioning for The Glee Project! Yuppppp on Monday (Halloween!) I will be singing my little heart out for Robert Ulrich. (<--- Be Tee Dubs (btw) I'm SO excited to meet him. He casts American Horror Story. THOROUGHLY geeking out). I got to meet up with my vocal teacher that I haven't seen in AGES to brush up for the audish.

I was realizing that you guys don't know what my singing voice sounds like. I think this means I need to put the song I end up singing on tape for you guys. Yeah its totes gunna happen.

I'm madly in love with you all! Hope you have an amazing weekend and a Happy Halloween! Be Safe!

Till next time dolls <3

~ Lilah