10.21.2011

Damages

Do you guys even realize how many times I wanted to post this week!? It's like every time I sat down to write I got an audition that needed immediate attention. Jeeeez audishes are SO needy ;-) KIDDING (not kidding)!

Here's one that I put on tape on Wednesday for casting in NY. Its for a little show called DAMAGES on FX with some chick named Glenn Close (whaaaat?!). The two scenes that I did are actually with Glenn Close's character and the idea of acting with her made me stupid giddy! Can. You. IMAGINE?!

Ok let me set it up for you as best I can (there was very little info that came with the audition). In the first scene Glenn Close comes to my house to talk to my mother. I called her because she is a VERY powerful lawyer and my mother is in DESPERATE need of one.

The second scene takes place in Glenn Close's office. We are discussing how to move forward with the lawsuit we want to file. My mother "blew the whistle" on some people (I wish I knew WHO!) to this guy named McClaren. He promised that her identity would be kept a secret but somehow my mother was outed and we're assuming it was McClaren.


I hope that made SOME sense. Like I said there was like NO info that came with this audition.


Enjoy!


Oh and P.S................at this point the Universe is playing a funny trick on me in regards to the still shots of my face. It like.....HOW does somebody manage to have THAT many retarded shots of their face???