4.10.2014

Where. THE HELL. have you BEEN?!

But seriously right? Its like..." Oh hey Lilah, nice of you to abandon your website slash blog slash journal for DECADES."

 i get it.

I GET IT.

I'm here now! hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Missed you to the moon!

Quick Recap? Of my life? Yeah?

I am now a TEACHER at Lesly Kahn & Co. =D

My pilot didn't get picked up. (WHATEVER. I LIKE...DON'T EVEN CARE. I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH IT. -_-)

I had a RAGING pilot season. (That's a good thing.)

I signed with new reps. Love me some TalentWorks.

Anddddddddd I got blood work done for the first time in my life like a week ago and have some OPINIONS about my veins.

Can we just....talk a second about this?? Because...I have things to say.

My arms. Yes ARMS. PLURAL. Have been bruised for DECADES. APPARENTLY I have "rolling veins" which means they are NOT AMUSED with having blood drawn from them. They LITERALLY run away from the needle. I get it. Sooooooooooo the fricken needle is poking around under the skin trying catch the veins and bruising everything in sight!

ALSO. I was NOT aware that they would be taking 4 tubes of blood. I swear to everything I almost passed out. Sick.

I meannnn it was an experience and I may or may not have taken this photo and sent it to my boyfriend to show him how much pain I was in.


I don't count it as a selfie because I sent it to him via text and didn't upload it to social media.
.........
....
But now that I think about it....does this count as social media? Because if it does....I just uploaded my first self. Uck.

Ok. That's all I'm gunna say about my blood.

I'm heading to NorCal this weekend to see my bff! When I tell people I'm going out of town they immediately yell COACHELLA?! And I'm like......................that's still a thing?

So expect raging updates from my trip up north!

Love you guys! Glad to be back!! =))