4.30.2014

Let's talk about Kristin

It's 10am. And I legit just climbed a tree to get a lemon for my tea.

In addition to being 10am . . . it's also the hottest day that's ever happened.


So I have a home gym that I've worked out in for DECADES. But I'm so over it. I'm so effing bored of it. 


SO. I joined a gym! Woooo. I joined Crunch on Sunset in WeHo. I was little wary at first because I'm not like . . . the biggest fan of gyms? 




I have a hard time accepting the people that are obviously there just to prance around in a gym........................I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. 

But I love this gym so we're good! 


So let's talk about Kristin. My new Personal Trainer! I loveeeeeee herrrrrrrrr sooooooo muchhhhhhh. But since starting with her... 



I CAN'T MOVE MY BODY. 
AT ALL. 
I'M NOT EXAGGERATING. 
I'M SORE IN ALL PLACES. 
ALL THE TIME. 

but I secretly love it. She's so smart and knows her shit. And she's also a person I would want to be friends with in real life which makes working out so much fun. She's known as The Care Bear of Death over at Crunch because she's torturing you but is like....really sweet about it! So if any of you are looking for a trainer . . . KRISTIN. duh.

So just know that during this OBNOXIOUS, HISTORICALLY slow period in the industry . . . I'm working out like a banshee . . . and I'm sore . . . in all places . . . at all times. 

Also. I recently got a new MacBook and one of it's "lovely features" is that it AutoCorrects. EXCEPT IT'S NOT LOVELY WHEN YOU'RE WRITING A BLOG POST AND IT WANTS TO CORRECT EVERY OTHER WORD. 

That's it. I gotta go workout now. Byeeeeeeeee.