4.13.2014

Coffee Tweaker

Soooooooooo this post is coming to you from the airport because my flight was delayed. 2 hours. I like . . . I can't even talk about it.

Currently listening to: "Summer Sinner" by Nicky Blitz

Hiiiiiiiiii booooooos! It's Sunday. Like I said I'm sitting in an airport right now killing time. I'm also kinda tweaking out on coffee so this post should be interesting.

I went to NorCal this weekend to see my BFFs!! I was soooo excited for springtime in the bay area.

SPRINGTIME?? FALSE. It was THE DEAD OF WINTER. I had to wear a coat and scarf. If it hadn't been 90 in LA leading up to my trip I might have been able to handle it . . . but it wasn't . . . and I couldn't.

So there's that.

But my BFFs were so worth it!

On Friday me and my Soul Sister Noelle went to Berkeley to visit our friend Paula. And then we went to San Fran to OFF THE GRID. Which is kinda like first fridays in Venice. It's a food truck festival and I had THE BEST TACO OF MY LIFE.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY...I really wanted to go to Alcatraz. But Paula wouldn't let me because apparently its like a thing you have to "plan" you can't just like....go........

Not amused.

Then Saturday we threw our other Soul Sister and Noelle's real life sister a surprise birthday party! I effing love surprises. I just wanna be surprised everyday of my life. With all things.

And now I'm here. At the airport. Tweaking on coffee. Live tweeting my experience.


Also. I don't call my boyfriend enough.


And now I really have to pee. Byeeeeeeeeeee!