8.20.2011

Pow-Wow

It's been almost ONE WHOLE MONTH since I've last posted and that's just . . . not ok right? I mean right??

Ok so let's have a catch up Pow-Wow yeah?? Yeah!

First of all . . . how are YOU doing? I hope you are well and thriving and happy =) Everything has been pretty great on my end.

Remember a couple of months ago when I said I was working on a SURPRISE?!? Welllll . . . I'm still working on it . . . but it's almost done which is super exciting! The launch date is just around the river-bend and I'll be sure that YOU'RE the first to know!

NEXT! I'm obnoxiously excited for an audition I have on Friday for General Hospital. I have this secret fantasy of wanting to play a Mafia Princess. I'm. Not. Kidding. It's probably because I'm part Russian AND Italian. I mean . . . that only makes sense right?? Anyhoo, that's what I'm playing on Friday! What?!? The role is GINA SOLEITA and she is the only daughter of a NY crime boss. I'm. So. Down. 

So, that's been my life for the past couple of weeks. I'll keep you guys posted as things develop! AND I will NOT go a month without posting again. Jeeeeeez Lilah.