8.28.2011

Mark Teschner

Hayyy Friendsss!

Seeeee I told you I wouldn't wait a month to post again ;-)

So remember that Mafia Princess Audition for General Hospital I told you about?? Well I had it on Friday and it was SO. MUCH. FUN. My fantasy role!

But the real highlight of the audition was the Casting Director. Mark Teschner became one of my favorite Casting Directors ever. SO kind and welcoming and just really makes you feel like you're important and that he's on your side you know? I can't tell you how refreshing that is! I'm so thankful I had that opportunity and that I got to meet such a decent person.

I kinda wanna put that audition on tape for you guys to see. It's not required but I mean like . . . why not? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah! That's gunna be my goal for this next week WHICH MEANS I'll be posting again very soon! WHICH MEANS I will be continuing my awesome not-waiting-a-whole-month-to-post-streak! Yeahhhhhh ;-)

Talk soon Friends. Have an amazing day!