7.24.2011

Nellie & Anna

Hayyy Frannss! Happy Sunday!

I taped this audition last Wednesday and I'm just NOW putting it up. What?! I know. Not okay. Anyhoo, like I said, I had to put this audition on tape because the director is out of town until August SO he wanted all of the initial auditions to be on tape . . . to save time assuming. Quite smart if you ask me. 

Its an Indie Drama about two sisters who's mother is a heroin addict and their step father abuses them. I play the older sister Nellie. I'm very protective and have developed a bit of a edge because of the trauma I've been through in my life thus far. 
This scene however is a lighter scene between the two sisters. We're just chatting about dreaming about flying. Two things you'll need to know for the scene: 1.) Venice, CA is where the girls grew up before their dad passed away. Its a symbol of happy carefree times.  2.) Bernie is Anna's (the little sister) ratty stuffed bear.

Enjoyyyy!