4.13.2013

I'm literally a Ninja

But like for real. I'm literally a ninja.

My friend called me and was like "HEY. I just bought this super sick cam. I wanna shoot some stuff. But I need a human to shoot. Will you be my human?"

And I was like "Obvi"

SO we get to the bat caves (did you know there were bat caves in LA? and by bat caves I mean the caves where they filmed BAT.MAN. i know. I KNOW. I had no idea either.) over at Bronson Canyon and started messing around with the cam.

Then my friend was like "HEY. Let's climb all the way up that super steep mountain and film up there! It'll look dopppppe."

Then I said (in my UGGs) "K!"

Getting up the super steep mountain was a little tough (because I was wearing UGGs) but I just kept reminding myself of the amazing workout my butt was getting.

Then it came time to climb down.......................................................

......................................

..................while still wearing UGGs.

Literally impossible.

Have you ever TRIED to climb down a super steep mountain whilst wearing UGGs? Because it can't be done.

But it's fine. Because I'm a ninja.

SO. I slid down. On my butt. The whole way. Grabbing branches as I passed them to steady myself. Like ninjas do.

I have some cuts and bruises. But I made it. Because I'm a ninja. Literally.