11.13.2011

High Class Jersey Shore Guidette Call Girl

Did everyone have an amazing 11.11.11?! Did some Epic wishing go down?! Hopeeee soooo!

I got two very last minute auditions this week and I'm still chuckling to myself about the characters I got to play. FIRST was to play a Typical Jersey Shore Guidette and the SECOND was to play a High Class Call Girl for Criminal Minds................................type casted much?.............KIDDING!! I'm not a High Class Jersey Shore Guidette Call Girl.............or am I?..........ok seriously no I'm not...

My agent called me and asked me if I could do a Jersey Accent and I was like "TOTES!" knowing that I could LEARN it and then she was like AWESOME!! Be at this place by 5 today and audition for the Jersey Shore Guidette Chick........and I was like fuuuuuuuuuuhhhhk. I literally had enough time to come home do the standard poof on my hair and throw on an episode of Jersey Shore in the background and listen to the accent. I pulled it off though hehehe yeahhh! We will see how THAT turns out.

The other exciting thing that happened this week is that the episode of Etiquette Ninjas that I'm in is being featured on Funny Or Die right now! I know ALL of you have already seen it because I posted it on my page ;-) but its SO MUCH BETTER on the ACTUAL Funny Or Die website! Go look ~~~> FunnyOrDie.com/m/68bx


That has been my week friends! I am going to keep up this Posting Pace! Its good right? You like it? Ok good I'll keep it up.


Madly in love with you all <3


xo, Lilah