3.14.2016

It only took me 13 years . . .

To become obsessed with Grey's Anatomy.


Late last year I read Shonda Rhimes' book My Year Of Yes. Actually, that was a lie. I listened to it. On my many trips to Santa Monica during Rush Hour. Anyhoo, I EXPERIENCED Shonda Rhimes book My Year of Yes.

I briefly started watching Grey's Anatomy but couldn't really get into it. Then at Christmas I gave my mom a copy of the book (BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING) and after she was done she started watching it.

Now, my mom becomes easily obsessed with things. Like, she's on season 11 right now and has no plans of stopping. Through my mom's obsession I heard SO MUCH about Grey's. I pretty much already know everything that happens.

But I started watching it anyway. AND NOW I LOVE IT AND ITS ALL I WANT TO DO WITH MY TIME.

I'm currently watching Season 2 Episode 8. Like CURRENTLY. It's on right now. Its taking me forever to write this post.

Derrick is currently struggling with his decision to get back together with Addison and leave Meredith.

BUT I LOVEEEEEEEEE THESE RELATIONSHIPS.

Christina Yang wrecks me! So type A. Such a ballzy bitch. Love her.

Meredith is presh.

Derrick really needs to stop being such a poon about his relationship.

Love this show. But uck 12 seasons is so daunting.

k. I'm gunna go watch the rest of the Ep now. Bye.