2.24.2016

Younger

K.
Straight up.
I'm OBSESSED with Younger on TV Land.

Its kind of the only show I don't DVR because I watch it live every week.

I'm 100% its target demo. It's about 26 year olds being Boss Bitches. And like duh. I get that. I'm about to watch a new ep and I kinda think I'm about to blog about feelings throughout out the show.

Yeah. I think it's happening. In 3 . . . 2 . . . 1. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Guhhhhh this show makes me wanna go back in NY. I went last October and I miss it.

Also. Sutton Foster is so adorable. She does straight up look 26. Get it girl.

Hilary Duff's (who will always affectionately be known in my head as Lizzie McGuire) wardrobe is so on point. This poncho cape thing she is wearing is my dream.

Why is this woman pressuring Lizze McGuire to get married to her bf. She's 26. Leave her alone.

I'm really not a fan of Thad. Kelsey (Hilary Duff/Lizzie McGuire) can do better.

THAD. CAN YOU STOP WITH YOUR CLUELESSNESS. THANK YOU. BYE.

*****************Commersh Break*************************

Liza (Sutton Foster) is wearing a skirt. And it looks freezing in the show. Not sure how I feel about that.

Josh is very attractive. He has LOTS of tattoos. My bf is sitting right next to me. So that's all I can say.

This Cheryl Sussman woman needs to leave precious Liza ALONE. NOW.

RUDE. RUDE. RUDE. Can't stand her.

Something important just happened but I kinda missed it.

*****************Commersh Break*************************

(The commercial for Extra Gum where it shows this young couple from when they meet to when they get engaged and has "Can't help falling in love" makes me BAWL)

Liza is laying on a shrinks couch now. I def missed something. 

This show is just so damn CUTE.

UCKKKKKKK Cheryl Sussman GET A LIFE. 

I hate that Liza has to hide her age. 

I meannnnnnn 26 year old girls get cray when they're upset. Kelsey is raging right now. She might be hammered. 

OMG Josh is bawling. 

Josh and Liza are 100% about to break up. We all knew it was coming. But guhhh dev. 

*****************Commersh Break*************************

THAD. GO AWAY. 

And now he's proposing. K. Kelsey broke up with you. 

But K she accepted. After lecturing Liza on her inadequate relationship to Josh. I'm furious. 

K. 

Kayyyyyyyyy.