5.14.2013

It Happened

Currently Listening to: "Who Did That to You" by John Legend. (It's from the Django Unchained Soundtrack. And I GET that I'm a little late to the party but I just watched it yesterday and I'm obsessed with this songggg gahhhhh. PS Have you ever seen John Legend live? He. Is. Majestic.)

Oh Hayyyyyy Guyssssss!

Remember when I was like "Guys. I booked a role in a new Lifetime movie where I get to play a Goth Slut. Dreams really do come true!!" ??

Well it happened. I shot it like 2 weeks ago and it was by far my fave shoot that I've ever done. NOT just because I got to play my dream role BUT because it was overall a super wonderful set.

FIRST...one of the make up artists was a girl that I worked with on a short a few years ago. I always see her witty little posts on FB but I haven't seen her in person since that shoot. SO that was a happy little reunion.

Second...I uh.dored. (that's "adored" spelled phonetically) my co-star Eric Schneider. He was SO talented and SO professional and SO fun to be around. UH.DORED.

Third...Everyone on set was so effing cool. They all got my sarcastic & sassy sense of humor! Win.

Basically my dream in life would be to play a Goth Slut on that set everyday with all of those people. I miss them dearly.

OH! And I totally took pics of my outfit (or lack there of) BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST THEM. Devastated.

I'll be sure to let you know when the movie airs!