10.05.2012

The Starving Games

Oh hayyyyy friends! Happy Friday! And Happy October (MY FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR. YES.) !!

SO. I recently auditioned for The Starving Games. 

Hey Lilah, that kind of sounds like "The Hunger Games" but....different.

OMG. That's why I love you guys. You just...GET it.

Yes. The Starving Games is the new spoof movie that's being made based off of The Hunger Games! I just thought it was so funny that I had to tape it =)

I read for the role of Kantmiss Evershot (heh heh heh soo clever!). The first scene is The Starving Game's version of The Reaping (shit's about to get realllll). And in the second scene Kantmis is playing a game of charades with Rudy (Rue) about a beehive.

It's sups funs. Watch it. Love it. Watch it again on YouTube so I can't get more views and become more popular =)

Love you.