7.01.2012

June didn't exist. It's fine.

Hey guys =) its July 1st. Happy July. My last post was on May 22nd. June didn't exist. It's fine. =)

But I'm here now and that's all that matters right?!
I just wanna say that I kinda wanna start vloging. Like instead of YOU reading what I write for you guys...I'LL read what I write for you guys! I'm kinda into it? Do you like it? Cuz I like it.
Ok for real. This post DOES have a purpose to it.
I have a couple of new vids for you guys! They're from a totally candid and not staged or planned at all "jam session" that I had earlier this week at my friend's studio.
My manager wanted some footage of me singing (yes I do sing) so THANK GOD for this totally candid and not staged or planned "jam session" that just took place right? I meannn what are the odds???
So anyway. I hope you like it. And I hope you like the vlogging idea as much as I do. Because i'm pretty into it. It's happening.
K. Bye!