3.02.2012

Alphas

Omg you guys I just inhaled 3 cupcakes instead of eating lunch and now I wanna die. I feel so sick. Death by cupcake. Poor life decision. Amazing in-the-moment decision.

Anywayyyyy hi =) Hope you all watched and thoroughly enjoyed my Criminal Minds episode Directed by the wonderful Rob Spera!

Here's an audish that I had to put on tape this morning for the hit SyFy (that's how you spell SyFy right? I could totally google it to make sure................but.........that would be less exciting ) show Alphas. Its for a new series regular role named Kat.

Kat is a badass because she has a photographic memory BUT its short term. She forgets it all...like for serious its erased...after a couple of weeks.

In the first scene she is in a helicopter with Hicks and they discuss if Kat knows how to fly it. Ummmmm I hope she DOES because she's totes sitting in the pilot seat about ready to take off.......

In the second scene she is training a guy named Harken. That scene is pretty self explanatory soooooo I'll leave it as a surprise ;-)

I hope you enjoy it!!

Seriously tho guys. Death by cupcake. Its happening. Right now.