2.21.2012

D A K O T A

Supppppp dudesssss!! How you been? Fabu I hope!

Omg so its been a CRAY week so far! And I have a lil goodie to show for it!

This is for a new CW pilot called Dakota. Its about a documentary filmmaker from LA named Maya. She TOTES has an obsession with a fallen rock legend from the 90's named Joey Dakota (hence the name of the pilot. heh heh heh) who committed suicide when he was 25. Joey was ALSO best friends with Maya's parents who passed in a car accident when she 5. OH! and Maya gets to spend the series traveling back in forth in time between the 90's and present day hoping to undo the tragedies involving her loved ones. What Maya DOESN'T realize is that with every minor alteration to the past she creates a MAJOR alteration in the future. Really Maya? You didn't know that? Didn't you see Back to the Future? That's like STANDARD with time travel. duh. 

Anyhoo...in this first scene. We're at my documentary film premier. My friend decided to sleep through it. I chastise her. Rightfully so. 

In the second scene I traveled back in time and actually just met Joey Dakota!! (eeeek geek moment.) I'm having a tough time grasping the fact that I'm ACTUALLY back in the past. Again. Rightfully so. So I sneak away to the bathroom to have a reality check moment with myself in the mirror.

In the third scene Joey and I are TOTES hitting it off! OOoOoooOO! And are having chatty flirty banter. 

Fourth scene...or shall I say song....yeahhhh casting asked that I sing a bit of the song "Time After Time" (which F Y to the I ALWAYS reminds me of Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. That was my favorite movie when I was 9. It was rated R. And highly inappropriate.) Soooo there's a lil something extra for you!

So there you go friends! enjoy!