3.23.2011

I prefer to Be a Busy Bee

Man, have I been busyyyy! That's a good thing. I'd rather be busy than just sitting around.

SO! I've had two more REALLY amazing auditions since the last time we talked. One of them was for an HBO Film called Game Change where I got to play . . . BRISTOL PALIN?!! Hell Yeah! THAT was awesome. They had me improv instead of preparing sides. Yes. I literally got to improv Bristol Palin. Love It.

The other audition I had was for a contract role on The Young and The Restless. I actually met the Casting Director Camille St. Cyr about 3 years ago in a non-audition circumstance so it was so great seeing her again.

AND NOW I am preparing for another audition I have coming up for a film called Transfers. I am SO intrigued by this one because they didn't release a script AND there is an obvious Supernatural element to the film! What?! So mysterious. My imagination is working overtime. But I'm not complaining. I thoroughly love it.

Yeahhh let's keep this goinnnn